years of cooperation
tonnes of processed material
Aims and cooperation
Our goal for every cooperation is a satisfied customer who will return to us. The basic assumptions are therefore:
- Quality of services and reliability of deliveries
- Price level compared to the competition and price stability
- Delivery dates
- Overall flexibility
HANON, A DEVELOPER AND MANUFACTURER OF AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY COMPONENTS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND OUR LONG-TERM CUSTOMER, REQUESTS OUR SERIES AND PROTOTYPE PRINTED PARTS.
Services which we offer and which are an essential part of any cooperation:
- During the initial request, we make a feasibility study and together with the design department we optimise the final shape of the prepared part.
- Processing of the required documentation and design of the production process according to customer requirements.
- Sampling before series production to check of the manufacturability of the part in the required quality.
Description of the cooperation:
Cooperation on a new project with the customer begins long before the call-off order itself is accepted for production, when a feasibility study and a capacity study are carried out. This ensures smooth delivery of the product in the quantity required by the customer. This corresponds to the preparation of the offer, including the possibility of further updates in the case of changes in the design or requirements. Sampling and documentation according to VDA and PPAP are a matter of course.
We place great emphasis on the precise fulfilment of customer requirements and 100% quality control. We ensure this through 3D measurements, strength tests, corrosion resistance tests, surface quality tests and visual inspections of each part.
It is a matter of course to meet delivery deadlines and ensure trouble-free deliveries, including the traceability of the process.
Case study: Production of a sleeve for attaching air conditioning lines
The finished part goes into the final product of the vehicle air conditioning system. A possible product failure could lead to malfunctions in the air conditioning circuit. Requirements for precise processing are indispensable.
To ensure the quality and regularity of series deliveries for the customer, processes were optimised in the pre-production phase.
- Cooperation started as early as during the construction of the part by the customer, when we eliminated the possible occurrence of cracks on the reinforcement edges during the jointly designed execution.
- Implementation of the documentation required for the production process, including an inventory of the technological flow, FMEA, OEE control plan and packaging regulations.
- Evaluation of the sampling and assurance of the required quality through the PSW (Part Submission Warrant) document.
- Ensuring the quality and supply of raw materials, semi-finished products, cooperation, process tools and measuring equipment.
- Pressing was carried out on a crank press with feed and straightening line using a customised process tool.
- Ensuring the required accuracy of the product, including checking the grip strength when assembling the sleeve.
- Removal of sharp edges and burrs from the part to ensure safety and to comply with the requirements of the standard for surface treatment according to automotive sector standards.
- Protection of the product with a cataphoretic coating, which gives the raw product excellent anticorrosive properties in spite of the minimal layer thickness. This is proven by corrosion resistance tests.
- Final assembly of the soft component that is in direct contact with the air conditioning pipe.
Before final delivery of the part, final quality control of the output and an evaluation of the repeatability of the process is also carried out. We return to the input operations and introduce the documentation required for the process. The customer then appreciates the careful evaluation of the sampling and quality assurance, which is provided by the PSW (Part Submission Warrant) document.